LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Deepak Shah   19 November 2017

Partition of ancester property

we had an ancerster property which after my father demise my mother had transferred among me and my elder brother (only son's) as I was very small my elder brother were taking care of such property and also received rent from the same.but as I grown up and reached
18 years my mother registered those properties between two of us.but now elder brother doesn't want to give my share of property and always threatened me and my mother. seeing such situations I have filed an fir and also hired an lawyer to file a partition suit, but it's been more than a month my lawyer doesn't file a suit and tell me to compromise with other party. so query is why should I compromise just because my lawyer had a private talk with my elder brother ( the other party), also if I compromise then what about all the harassment and legal fees that I already paid to my lawyer, Can I claim compensation from other party for all fees and also want to claim all the rent received from my share of property prospectively. Plz help me in this regard as I wouldn't not fall into any loss for other madness attitude.

Learning

3 Replies

R.Ramachandran (Advocate)     19 November 2017

Pl consuslt a local lawyer with all the documents in your hand.  After all, this matter needs to be resolved only tthrough the intervention of the Court.  Therefore, without wasting time, better approach a local lawyer.

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     20 November 2017

There are no dearth of lawyers in your town and your mother  can also approach District Legal Services Authority for guidance and legal help, for which she as a woman is eligible.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     21 November 2017

It would be better to contact and engage a local prudent lawyer to contest and take take of your case.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register