LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

shyam   05 November 2015

open plot registration saledeed missing plot number

Hi, I have purchased a open plot recently in a co-op society.during the registration of sale deed plot number is missed to be mentioned.only survey number and boundaries are mentioned.i have proper linked documents. Will it cause any problem of litigation in future? if yes what can be a solution?

Learning

2 Replies

Adv. Yogen Kakade (+ 91 9225510883)     06 November 2015

Hi,

First of all, you sholud see whether the layout plan on which the plot number is shown is a sanctioned by the Town planning authorities or not.

Secondly, If it is sanctioned then have you attached the copy of the plan with the agreement while executing the Agreement.

And if the plan is not sanctioned then even mentioning th plot number doesn't make any sence.

Check whether the boundries and demarkation of the plot are mentioned property with full descripttion.

If your exact demarkated plot with number is not mentioned in the agreement, then it does not affect your ownership over the property but it can be challanged as undivided share in the total property.

And if you want to correct the things in the registered agreement, then you can always execute a Correction Deed for the same. It won't cost you much.

I hope this information is useful to you,

Adv. Yogen Kakade

Pune

juryconincorporation@gmail.com

www.juryconn.in 

shyam   06 November 2015

Thanks for your reply sir. By seeing copy of layout having plot numbers also which was prepared 30 yrs back . I haven't verified much whether it is approved or not with my little awareness. Please advice if I correct the deed with details mentioned in linked document and then start paying property tax? Or without correction can I pay property tax. Am assuming paying a property tax would add to my legality.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register