Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

kaleel ibrahim   02 July 2019

on regards of divorce settlement

please read this 🙏
it's been 20 years since the couple got married. The wife wants to claim divorce on behalf of husband's horrifying character towards her and her only 2 children and also her family members. The reason behind the claiming of divorce is that the husband's was not earning or having any job all he did was sell the ornament and jewellery of wife and also his own father's inherited property and did not actually returned any debts or reasonably took care of his children. Now the with same character the children who are not minor anymore wants their mother and themselves be away from him.
In the last decision making in between family when they wife decided divorce , the husband promised he won't disappoint anyone anymore he would turn good and be loyal towards her and children but he actually became worst started beating and harrasing only girl child and wife saying that if they claim anything to anyone about this he would kill them . somehow they managed to inform the wife's family and now they are at wife's brothers home. The husband also slapped mother in law and father in law for not returning her to him.So the wife and her children needs the divorce also settlement of divorce. children and even some in laws of father's side are actually supporting wife so my question is that can wife ask him to repay the ornament of her which he used to clear his debts and other responsibilities which was not his also he fails to repay it while they were married can she force him to return it while she is divorcing. Is there any other provisions available for wife's side. anyone please reply.
I NEED AN EXPERT ADVICE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE PLEASE REPLY.

Learning

2 Replies

P. Venu (Advocate)     03 July 2019

How you are connected with or interested in this matter?

kaleel ibrahim   03 July 2019

i feel awkward to say this but i am talking about my mother's issue

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register