LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

robin jaiswal   14 July 2018

obc certificate cancellation

I have OBC certificate in which my father's name spelling is incorrect so sdm office said me to write an application for rejection of my issued certificate. so in all this I want to know the process after this to make my new OBC certificate..

Learning

1 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     14 July 2018

You can re-apply for caste certificate at your nearest municipal or panchayat office. You need to show a proof of name change such as any government-issued identity card, aadhar card or voter id or PAN card. You have to attest the xerox copies of the documents which are showing your correct name as evidence for correction.

The people in the office will guide you on the procedure and it is not a difficult process to get it corrected. Generally, it will take 7 to 10 working days to finish the procedure. You can also apply for this correction online if you have required documents to upload them. You can also approach nearest Mee seva center and they will explain you all in detail.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register