LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rajawat   17 November 2018

neighbour harassing regularly

Sir, my neighbour is harassing my family. He wants to block a common bricks road by making his buildings balcony over it. I objected him for this because that road is main road for my house. Now he is intentionally trying to lodge false cases against me. Even I have a strong input that he may lodge women annoyance case on me.
Request advice me how can I save myself and what are the actions to be initiated in advance.

Learning

4 Replies

Suri.Sravan Kumar (senior)     17 November 2018

Approach local Advocate and file injunction suit against him

Kishor Mehta (CEO)     17 November 2018

Submit a complaint to the local police station for the harassment.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     18 November 2018

You can benefit from above posts.

Remain alert and keep irrefutable evidences (audio/visual/witnessed) and some unshakable witnesses to defend your interest.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     18 November 2018

If the need be: You may take help of elders of your family, competent and experienced well wishers, seasoned PIP’s, helpgroups, community leaders, NGO’s, experienced colleagues, associations, religious scholars/leaders, influnecial persons etc and/or  find a very able LOCAL counsel/Law firm specializing in concerned filed of law e.g; Civil matters as in your case, and well versed with LOCAL applicable rules, precedence, latest judgments etc …. and worth his/her salt, can advise you after examining all case related docs, inputs,  evidences on record.

One should not fall for IT’s and entities loitering at online portals to allure unsuspecting querists. There are many threads on such instances at LCI also.

Online discussions are not substitute to in person discussions with a very able counsel of unshakable repute and integrity specializing in concerned field of law.

There are such very able counsels at each location.

Check for such counsels at LOCAL e.g; Civil courts, HC, SC …

Show all docs and obtain proper written legal opinion.

You can also try for FREE legal Aid from Legal aid center (DLSA) that is usually within LOCAL courts complex..preferably from a very able counsel specializing in Civil matters.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register