Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

abhi (sw engg)     20 February 2018

Need to know process/time/person required for gift deed

Hi

Me and my mom have plot registered in Lucknow, now want to transfer it to my and my spouse name it by gift deed(removing my mom name) to apply for construction home loan.

need to know process/time/person required to complete the gift deed registration process?

Learning

7 Replies

R.Ramachandran (Advocate)     20 February 2018

1. It will not take more than a day (once you get the GIFT DEED drafted) for registration of the GIFT DEED with the Sub-Registrar's office.

2. The Registered GIFT DEED will be made available to you within a week by the Sub-registrar's office.

3. You may have to pay STAMP Duty on the value of the property that your mother will be gifting, and Registration Fee.

4. Your mother is certainly necessary to execute the Registered Gift Deed.  Along with your mother, the presence of the Donees (You and your wife) is also required.

5. Two Witnesses.

kedar   20 February 2018

Sir One of my Brothers friends friend have make a crime but police take my brother for enquire purpose . I want to know that how much time police will take my brother with him

KS Johal   20 February 2018

Kedar your question relates to a different issue and should not be raised in this forum within an original query.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     21 February 2018

The owner/title holder can dispose his/her property/estate/share by a valid/registered deed in anyone’s favor e.g; Transfer/release/relinquishment/gift/sale  etc deed…………….

The donor and done should be present before registering authority.

The gift is complete the moment gift is made by donor and accepted by done.

Thereafter it may be submitted to update mutations records.

The authority under whose jurisdiction property falls say;MC, has a set procedure for such matters …….and the prescribed forms, procedure, process is available in O/o Authority and even on website. Certified copies of the deed is the basic requirements……………. Thereafter concerned official in the O/o Authority e.g; Patwari, shall act upon the matter and transfer the ownership/title in mutations records. Thereafter obtain copy of updated mutation records.  It may take say;10-15days time .Check in O/o Authority.

Your major requirement being loan, check with lender 1st, so that requirement o lender can be fulfilled by you.

You may pool all advices by members/experts in all threads and act as suitable to you.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register