LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Aman Sharma   07 November 2018

need help in divorce case

experts I need suggestions as I was married 5 years back and she started her awkward behaviour within months I was insulted by my in laws that I didn't make adequate money which is not adequate according to them without any reason they filed case against me that I demanded dowry and did cruelty to her..... instead she mentally harras me although she misbehave with me and my parents and theatens that she would frame all of us in a case .... even demanded a hefty amount to us and once in front of my our own neighbors .... recently her parents came and in absence of me and they have taken everything with them while my older parents were at home and they even misbehave with them pls help what to do

Learning

3 Replies

Shashi Dhara   07 November 2018

Issue legal notice to her. wait for reply. If she continues file divorce case in competent court by proving her cruelty.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     07 November 2018

Did you report the matter to police / court ? If not, file your complaint through a local lawyer.

P. Venu (Advocate)     07 November 2018

There are remedies: but, first of all, you need to adopt a focussed and consistent approach lest you may miss the woods for the trees.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register