LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

need help

Sir, i am in doubt. in 2014 while drunk driving i was caught and carried in nearest police station. there they started saying that they would make a case against me.but i requested a lot. at last i was asked for money and I paid what I was told. yet they wrote my name and address in a paper( just print out paper) and called me to sign. then they told me that no case registered. go and dont repeat it again.also i was never called by police for appearing before court or anywhere. it is 2 and half year almost now. Now i am waiting for joining for govt job. My question is that may i be sure that no fir was lodged against me? I am in fear whether it will create problm in police varification... please help...

Learning

2 Replies

Raveena Kataria (Advocate )     23 June 2017

Had an F.I.R. been launched against you, you would have been arrested or sent a notice to make an appearance in the court. With thousands of F.I.R.s being placed in the country almost everyday where half don't even go registered, I'm sure that one incident in the distant past is very less likely to haunt you back. Good luck!

Ramesh   28 June 2017

dear sir/mam,

as you subject cited FIR write against you not registerd if it is registerd the court may send you notice and present you on before of court.in your case i think this all are not done then you dont fear regarding that issue it may not complicated to your govt job untail unless which is not related to judicial and civil services. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register