LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Being Human (LLB)     02 January 2011

need good criminal lawyer

I need good criminal lawyer for ipc 324,326 charged against my opponent. and 354 against me.

my mobile no. 8097294227.

Learning

10 Replies

PJANARDHANA REDDY (ADVOCATE & DIRECTOR)     02 January 2011

EVERY ONE SAY AS HE IS A GOOD LAWYER, BETTER TO GO FOR PERSONAL MAIL AND PROFILES OF ALL MEMBERS. AND DECIDE ON MERITS.

YOGESHWAR. (ADVOCATE HIGH COURT-criminal /civil -youract@gmail.com)     02 January 2011

and you should  have personal rapport with him.

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     02 January 2011

Every lawyer is a good lawyer, you have to find the best amongst them

aruntrivedi (lawyer)     02 January 2011

You have not given location for your criminal case. All are best lawyer. Yet I have not seen any bad lawyer.

RAKHI BUDHIRAJA ADVOCATE (LAWYER AT BUDHIRAJA & ASSOCIATES SUPREME COURT OF INDIA)     02 January 2011

I can't say that I'm the best but I'll try my level best to deal with ur cases. U can contact me at 9871158578

Being Human (LLB)     02 January 2011

my case is with vikhroli court.

vikhroli east, near vikas college, tagore nagar.

residence address-vikhroli west.

sangam kumar (Web Maseter)     25 August 2011

Legal consultation from Bombay lawyer, Bombay Civil Corporate Litigation Family lawyers, attorneys, solicitors, Bombay law firm Advocates & expert Civil, Criminal Lawyers in India. Bombay Lawyer\'s (advocate\'s) Network provides online legal help, legal opinion, legal assistance in Bombay

shonmay (hr)     19 December 2011

If you are looking for a criminal lawyer you can contact the local bar association to get the referal list of lawyers in your area or search the lawyer websites. But before choosing a lawyer make sure that the lawyers should have experience to deal with criminal cases.

Learn more about:

DWI in Dallas, TX  |  Criminal Lawyers in Dallas, TX

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     23 December 2011

You need an effective lawyer, so ask for references in the same court.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

Ad. Meena (Sr. Lawyer)     20 January 2014

Please feel free to contact criminal lawyers who are being attentive to the needs of the clients on an individual basis. This may help you to decide a good lawyer for you.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register