LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anil Kumar   19 June 2018

my wife mind is not stable due to her parents emotional blackmail

We dint have any big fights and not even severe. But my wife started behaving different and when i came to know the reason, i was shocked. Her mother is trying forcefully , my wife to divorce me. And unfortunately they have already kept a match who is also a divorcee. They are pre planned and now they harrassing me with alligations that - i tortured and scolded her. And she is ready to take divorce.

And i caught her an affiar (no evidence) with some one and kept before elders. Now all came together to final conclusion- mutual divorce.

I accepted mutual divorce, but now i feel getting back my wife. I love her so much. I want to take. Her back at any how. But her mother is restricting me to enter there house neither she is allowing me to talk.

My wife is too anger on me. As am stopping my self bcz she is in high infulence. (her mother audio recordings - how she manipulated evidence available)

What if i say , i need my wife back beofe judge?? Do they approve divorce on one side of my decision??

If divorce is cancelled, can my wife again file some fraud cases on me?? Like 498 etc etc???

Advises appreciated.

Learning

1 Replies

Srikanth reddy   19 June 2018

7032091469 cal me

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register