my friend is not returning money easily

dears folks,

my office colleague needed some urgent money and I transferred 1.5 Lac rupees to my friends account via net banking. now he keep extending the date to return this amount. I want to know, Incase he refused to return this amount, is there any legal action can be taken against him? I have snapshot of money transfer.

what kind of charge will be imposed on him?

Issue notice and file suit for recovery

Total likes : 1 times

thanks for response Shashi, can you please walk me through proceedure? should I consult any lawyer?

try to settle matter outside court, in case you dnt get success then issue notice and file recovery suit in competent court.

Total likes : 1 times

self employed

I agree with Deepak Joshi Advocate. if possible enter into a mou and get a pd cheque signed by him and if he does not pay according to the mou, deposit the cheque if it bounces file a cheque bounce case.

The defaulter would be a damn fool, if he issues any cheque, now, to the original querist. The snapshot of the money transfer to defaulter's account doesn't establish loan from the original querist. To the maximum it is just a help, even if the learned member's opinions are acceptable.

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum:

LAWyersclubindia Menu