LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Pawan (area manager)     26 October 2018

mother behaving arrogantly with daughter

My wife behaves arrogantly with our six year old daughter. She has been rude to me also ever since we got married. Now the kids are also not spared of her rudeness and specially my daughter. Being a kid she also retaliates the same way as she does and then things become worse. Words like "I will throw you out of house", "will slap you hard", "you don't know anything", "you will only fail", " your brother behaves in like manner seeing you" etc. are used alongwith rude tone of hers.What are the legal options before me to act against my wife.

Learning

14 Replies

R Trivedi (advocate.dma@gmail.com)     26 October 2018

What do you want?

legal options before me?

waiting for your revert.

Shashi Dhara   26 October 2018

If she is educated u warn her. If it continues complaint to any social meditation who may cure her.

Shashi Dhara   26 October 2018

If she is educated u warn her. If it continues complaint to any social meditation who may cure her.

she is qualified but her behaviour makes me wonder if she is educated. are there any laws for child emotional abuse .

Rahul Arya (Practicing lawyer)     26 October 2018

Domistic Violence Act covers it

can u Pls explain the process of how to go about it.

I am going out of station for a week. the atmosphere at my home will be tensed because of her rude attitude. what steps can I take legally to ensure she does not misbehave with my parents and kids.

Rahul Arya (Practicing lawyer)     26 October 2018

Any one can file domistic violence case on behalf of your minor daughter, your family friend or you, but surely then family could break because surely she will retaliate.

TGK REDDI   27 October 2018

Normally children deserve such violence.     Children are more arrogant and more adamant.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     27 October 2018

No legal solution to the absurd and stupid question. 

TGK REDDI   27 October 2018

The Query posted by the Questioner is excellent and typical. 

P. Venu (Advocate)     14 November 2018

May be, the state of affair is a reflection of the deeper and complex problem within the hoisehold.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register