Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

mohammad aarif khan silawat (lawyer)     04 August 2008

money for new lawyer

hello,

every new lawyer how can survived in courts without any money

can started any scheme for new lawyer to get 2000rs. to bar or government to 3to 5 years

yours

ADVOCATE AARIF KHAN

Learning

6 Replies

smith sharma (lecturer)     05 August 2008

Hi,

mr.Aarife,

this is a reality of every new lawyer that they always started own carrer without money.In my opinion this is a tragedy of our field n new lawyer always wants solution of this problem.

In rajasthan state govt.or state bar council planed that new lawyer achive 2000rs in his started carrer in 2 year .It's given by  state govt. or state bar council .this is govt scheme

this scheme  is under process.

thanx

with regards

Miss smith sharma{Lawyer}

Vinay Chhikara (Legal Expert)     05 August 2008

problem 4 not more than one year after he can earn more than 3-4 thousand per month with his effort.

i think so.

ca.bhupendrashah (FCADISA)     05 August 2008

all professionals have to undergo this

mohammad aarif khan silawat (lawyer)     17 September 2008

thanks 

for your advice

mohammad aarif khan silawat (lawyer)     17 September 2008

thanks,

for your reply

you know better for me

Rajesh Kumar (Advocate)     18 September 2008

Although i feel the problem faced by young lawyers, and empathise with them- as we all have undergone that hard period- any effort to take grant from public money should be resisted.

This is true for every vocation- from where an architect, or interior designer or a businessman gets money in the early stage of his career. They dont call for support- whay should advocates. Accepting charity is compromising the dignity of the profession.

I welcome any Bar Council step to direct the advocates to support and train the joining members for a couple of year. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register