Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rudra raju   07 May 2018

mistakes correction in ssc certificate

Sir
I'm Rudra Raju and I completed my 10th in 2015 aid I need some help from u ...in my SSC certificate my father name was mentioned wrongly actually my father name was Raju babu but it was mentioned as Anaju babu and it's passing almost 4th year but I don't know how to change that mistake in my SSC certificate and after that all my certificates are coming with the same name so plz guide me to solve my prblm sir
thank you for the advise

Learning

4 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     07 May 2018

First post all facts in one post and do not open too many threads on same issue.

Contact your school management for changing the father's name immediately, as they have time frame within which board can correct such mistakes.

Rudra raju   07 May 2018

Sir actually my school was completely closed because of problems sir I have one doubt ....is there any chance to prove that the both names are of same person and one more thing will it creates any prblm at the time of getting job

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     07 May 2018

If your school has been closed contact some other school administrative staff.  The SSC certificates will be given on the basis of information provided by schools and they can not generate that information independently on their own.

In other words, even when your school is closed, the record of your application filled is still available with such Board.

Hurry, as such corrections can be made only with in a time frame.

No one can assure you whether it becomes a problem or issue to you in future or not.

If you mention the same name in each and every application then it may not be a problem.  Or atleast provide your father's name as Alias...

Rudra raju   07 May 2018

sir how to provide my father's name as alisa Rajubabu

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register