Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

miss use of NI act 138 & 420 ipc

respectable sirs.
iam kranthikiran p.i was missed my cheque with signature on 30-11-2015..when i lossed my cheque i went to my account bank branch and i gave a application to stop my cheque wich i have lossed..they are stopped my cheque above date..
But i was recieved a vakhil notice on 23-09-2017.the notice meaning is his client gave me hand loan 2lack money from his client on14-05-2015 and i gave post poned dated cheque to her.and i assured to return the amount in august 2017.on due date his client encashment from the cheque but surprisingly the cheque is dishonored due to Fund insufficient.to that effect memo 23-08-2017.is issued by the bank authorities.
then their was demanded me to want 2 lacks money and additional property from me ..iam a government servent. they blackmailed and suffering harassed me to damage my self fundamental rights..PLEASE. I need some help from legal advisers please help me from that persons..
my mobile number is 8555026188.9550060228

Learning

4 Replies

Siddharth Srivastava (Advocate)     28 September 2017

It is a case of black mailing. You should report the matter to police against the person who misused the lost cheque and also send a suitable reply to the notice. Consult with details. 

(Guest)
thanq very mutch sir..

(Guest)
Consult a local lawyer...... Give reply to the notice rejecting the claim of 20000...... Also lodge a complaint to police station.As a consequence he will not file a suit due to fear... And if not his recorded statement in ref3to your complaint and your reply to his 138 notice will be a great defense....... Good luck

(Guest)
Thanq..very muchsir what is ref 3 statement.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register