Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ramesh   24 August 2019

misbehave of collection manager with the client

Dear sir,

One of my friend has took a vehicles cle loan from a NBFC.Due to some financial problems he is not able to pay the EMI's in time but he is paying lately with late fees.

This month also he did not maintain balance in his account and bounced.

The collection manager called him and used some unparliamentary words which are not even shared in this. My friend asked him to hand over the vehicle and I will collect it once I repay u. But he is unnecessary abused him.

My doubt is whether he(collection manager) has a right to abuse a customer for the non payment of dues.?
What action can he take against hi?

Please give me your valuable suggetions for this.

Learning

3 Replies

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     25 August 2019

These recovery people humilaite to hilt to get their money back without any court interfarnace. Just he needs to grow tolerance for such language which is neither legally nor morally acceptable. If he can record and just file the complaint for harrasment .

Meanwhile let him sell the car or return or whatever to get back his peace of mind. 

P. Venu (Advocate)     25 August 2019

No one has the right to harass or abuse another. You have the option to initiate legal action.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     10 September 2019

"My doubt is whether he(collection manager) has a right to abuse a customer for the non payment of dues.?"

NO

What action can he take against hi?

FIR. Complaint yo RBI against bank.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register