Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

M.D.Nagarajan (Partner)     12 August 2010

marketable tittle of a Agriculture land

Respected Sir,

One of my friend is having a piece of Land in Veerapuram,Morai-1 village Avadi,Thiruvallur District. He gained the property through his Father in Law who is no more now. His father in Law has left a unregistered settlement copy executed with his elder brother who is also no more now. Now my friend is having a patta trnsferred on his wife favour which was already on his father in Laws name. Having these documents only he availed Agriculture Loan from Agriculture co operative society and settled the dues also. Now he is planning to plot these Agriculture land into dewilling plots and sell. To my knowledge he is having the patta and the unregistered settlement copy only. Having these documents he offered  me plot for sale. I have verified the Revenue records through internet and found that it has been indicated as private Land and  not as grama natham or Government Land. In these stage my question is that merely having a patta on ones name does vest any absolute right to maketable free hold to this property, and what would be the implications i have to face in future in case I purchase this part of Agriculture Land which is without any registered documents and also not yet reclassified for dewelling purpose. Please offer me an appropriate suggestions in this regard.

Thanking you Sir,

M.D.Nagarajan.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register