LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sai kumar   01 April 2017

love problem

Hi am 21 yes I will complete my 21 on 14-06-2017 according to I'd proof but my actual birth date is 13-02-1996 according to this I had completed my 21 am in love with a girl of 19 yes old her parents wanted to do marriage to her we said about our affair and we tried a lot to convince them but they r not convoencing due to caste problems now we can't live by with out each other and girls father was trying to do her marriage Ni may plz help me did I can marry her legally is there any obsection for 2mnths less age in certificate to complete my 21

Learning

2 Replies

A walk alone (-)     01 April 2017

You are thinking to marry her can I ask you what is your income and profession? Age to focus on carrier you are focusing on marriage. Anyway, better forget her otherwise you will spoil your own life. It's difficult to adjust in intercast marriage. As her family is not ready for marriage if somehow you married her and after marriage a small fight occur she will take her parents side and will file false case on you and your family. You will roam court for decade. So forget her and focus on carrier

(Guest)

Not everybody is Jaggesh and Parimala.  Their story right now airing on zee kannada, WEEKEND WITH RAMESH.  The bugger was dragged to SC because he did love marriage.  He is happily married now.  See if you have the guts, the money and willingness to take what it takes to do love marriage.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register