LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Jabir Baig   15 November 2017

love marriage

i love one girl she is 18 year old and my age is 19,,, we want to marry now but our family is not excepting us,,, we both have caught during meet,,, so her family has fixed her married with another boy,,, but we both have decided to do married with each other,,, iz thiz possible 😢 i am well settled also,,,

Learning

3 Replies

Vikas   15 November 2017

you didn't got married under 2 year but you can live in relationship because you both are major but make sure can you able to afford all of this I mean your family also not satisfy then what will you do after live home

Vikas   15 November 2017

autohide4u sir girls are not a joke they have some feelings and right to live his life with Freedom. sorry sir if I getting wrong

Sangeeta   20 November 2017

Sir mai hindu ladki hu. Ek Muslim Ladka jo married h Muslim ladki se, inki wife ki marji k sath inke husband se shadi karna chahti hu. Wife raazi h lakin Kya legal k liye wife ko koi legal paper jaise NOC dena hoga? Mera aur Muslim Ladke ka affair shadi se pahle tha aur shadi dabaw me hui hai shadi ko one and half year ho chuka h. Plz ye process mujhe clear kar dijiye taki future me koi problem na ho unki wife ki taraf se...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register