LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vighnesh Naik   15 May 2018

lok adalat

Can I get bail amount refund if I have settle my case in lok adalat?

Learning

8 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     15 May 2018

File RTI Application to Public Information Officer (RTI) with RTI fees as prescribed by HC (Rs.25) and seek information as follows:  You can also file application to that Authority where Bail amount was paid and pending in their books.

Information solicited:

Please provide the procedure laid down for getting refund of bail amount with such prescribed application if any...for settlement made in Lok Adalat.

After getting confirmation, if you are entitled, you can get refund maximum within a month

P. Venu (Advocate)     15 May 2018

You have not posted the relevant facts. What do mean by bail amount? What the offences you are accused of?

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     16 May 2018

No court shall require the bail amount to be deposited as stated.

Recheck with your lawyer and concerned court if there is some truth in your statement.

Vighnesh Naik   16 May 2018

actually my Nieghbour had filed FIR on Me and my wife. by section 323 and 452. now we both have got bail. actually it was fake fir but now I don't have power and money to fight with them. so I didn't file cross fir. now I want to clear this chapter as soon as possible. so I decided to convince my neighbour to take your complaint back and make settlement. but till I am waiting for thier positive response to make settlement in lok adalat. my query is can I get my bail money which is paid by me in court at the time of my and my wife's bail? actually its 15k each of both. and its so big for me. I am really in need of money. and just for that I am going to settlement in lokadalat. so I will settle my case in lok adalat then can I get my bail money back?

P. Venu (Advocate)     16 May 2018

Had the police arrested you and your wife? To whom you had paid the alleged bai amount of 15000 each? had you received the receipt from the Court for the bail amount so paid?

Vighnesh Naik   16 May 2018

yes police had arrested both of us. and we had paid bail in court. and I have bail receipt of both.

Vighnesh Naik   23 May 2018

Hello, as I had discussed previous. I had tried to call them to take case back and will file it in lokadalat. But they firstly convince to come with me and now they denied to file case in lok adalat. They have thier psi uncle in police. And that guy missguide them. So plz tell me what to do? Can I do cross case in them? Or what is another option. Thier people hit me. They have do case on me. Till I am taking back and they are not. So can I do now cross case on them? Or should I meet to DCP?

Vighnesh Naik   23 May 2018

Hello, as I had discussed previous. I had tried to call them to take case back and will file it in lokadalat. But they firstly convince to come with me and now they denied to file case in lok adalat. They have thier psi uncle in police. And that guy missguide them. So plz tell me what to do? Can I do cross case in them? Or what is another option. Thier people hit me. They have do case on me. Till I am taking back and they are not. So can I do now cross case on them? Or should I meet to DCP?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register