LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kalpesh Patel   30 April 2019

live licence

I had decided a flat for 3 years on rent, there was reparing work pending, the owner accepted to complete it. so we made agreement which cost 5000/- which we barred on 50-50 as decided. and I gave 11000/-as token. and rest deposit would be given after reparing on possession. after this he denied to complete reparing.so the deal reversed. he just returned my token subtracting the agreement expense from it that is 8500.i just have to bear 5000/- for no reason. agreement is not still canceled. can do some legal action.I had decided a flat for 3 years on rent, there was reparing work pending, the owner accepted to complete it. so we made agreement which cost 5000/- which we barred on 50-50 as decided. and I gave 11000/-as token. and rest deposit would be given after reparing on possession. after this he denied to complete reparing.so the deal reversed. he just returned my token subtracting the agreement expense from it that is 8500.i just have to bear 5000/- for no reason. agreement is not still canceled. can do some legal action.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register