LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anand Das   13 December 2018

lien release from west bengal government to central government

I am presently working at kolkata municipal corporarion at a post with 2600 grade pay as per existing 5th pay commission across the state of west bengal. I got a chance to join a central govt. job with 2400 grade pay ( 6th pay commission). Can i get a lien release from my present employer to join the new job?

Learning

7 Replies

yes it exists.

I have already applied for it. Actually i wanted to know about the problem arising out of difference in pay scales. As per existing rules lien is applicable only for a post which has a pay scale comparable to that of existing pay scale of corporation employee.

Anand Das   14 December 2018

As per existing rules lien is granted only when the pay scale of the new cadre post must have a pay scale either equal to or greater than the present cadre post. I want to know the basis on which the pay scales are compared.

Anand Das   06 January 2019

I have been granted a lien for 24 months. Can you tell me the benifits that i may get with this?

Actually both of them have different pay structures. The starting basic pay of my present post is 8400 and that of post i am going to join is 9910(as per 6th pay). Also present post is equivalent to l.d.c. and the post i am going to join is equivalent to u.d.c.

Iwant to know about carry forward of leave benifits (e.l.; h.p.l.). Am i entitled to get that?

I agree with your last comment. Central govt. job is always a better option and i am going to join it.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register