LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Naresh (co worker)     14 August 2018

lic maturity amount not paid

I have take lic policy for my mother 10 years back and it's maturity period is over and above date has been passed

Policy issued in name of suraj Ben and with out any issues premium was paid on time and dated.

Survival benefits was also Transfered in to the account suraj devi (suraj Ben alias suraj devi as same) *suraj Ben was named before marriage and suraj devi was named after marriage.
All survival benefits was transfered to Suraj devi account no question was a raised but on maturity they do not accept account name so still no payment was made since 6 months

I questioned the managment
1-when theirs no issues raised while paying survival benefits with due respect transfered via neft to suraj devi account

2 while suraj devi (suraj Ben) her self issued cheque for payments no questioned a raised whole collecting premium

3-managemnt are ready to transfer account in the same suraj devi, if reinvestment choice make by Suraj devi, but not for maturity payment in her account

4 management also ready to draft policy in other name if suraj devi signed document in Transfeerring payment in other name but no way for maturity repayment

Well LIC such big corporate instruction are just in favor lien for repayment of customer money then why do people take lic..they have many other choice to invest.

Please suggest me how to over come to get repayment from lic

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register