LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

amol kale   31 March 2018

lending money from others

I borrow the 10,000rs from money lender and he took the interest 2000rs for one week and due to money problem I told him that I will
give u a money one day late, and for that purpose without asking me he took my new vehicle worth rs 67000 and till one and half month my vehicle is with him and now after one. and a half month he asking me for 46000 rs interest and 10000 rs total 56000 rs. and he is not having money lending license also now what should I do suggest me..

Learning

1 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     01 April 2018

Immediately file Police Complaint for theft of vehicle.   Demand compensation for use of your vehicle.  Preserve all the receipts give by him and get interest recalculated by an expert accountant.

(Please do not appropbate and reprobate on single issue.  When there are chances of taking a vehicle loan from any bank , financial institution, you have approached to a private money lender, for reasons known to you.  Don't you know that he is not having money lending license but that has not barred you from taking loan, now that you have a difficulty in repayment you find that a cause.  Just focus on one issue of repaying due amount and getting back your biike)

Always be fair in transactions.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register