legal notice

The legal notice has received to my friend after four month of leaving job. Due to some personal family issue he had to leave the job. But the company has neither provided the last month salary. The day before he left, the company has appointed a new lady in his position. How can they send a notice of paying two months of salary or a huge amount. Are their any section to defend against them or what is the next step I need to do. Please send me an urgent review they have given two more days

Total likes : 1 times

did your friend signed any contract which has mentioned specifically any averments with regard to empact of immediate resignation without prior information?

Issue legal notice for arrears of salary and approach labour court.

Sheena Alexander, there is something called notice period before leaving or terminating the service, from both the sides. If not following it then subjected to action. Hence is the action from the employer. Either your friend fall to their demand or file a labor case for remedy, if he finds it unreasonable or unjust.

SIR 

I REGISTERED IN BCR RECENTLY BUT I AM NOT REGISTERED IN LOCAL COURT. SO THAT MAY I KNOW, I M ELIGIBLE FOR SEND THE LEGAL NOTICE UNDER 138 OF NI ACT.

PLS ADVISE

It is not mandatory to send the legal notice under section 138 of NI act through the lawyer of the complainant/claimant. The complainant/claimant himself/herself can send the said legal notice to the defaulter.

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum:

LAWyersclubindia Menu