legal information need

Hi all.. I need a small information, regarding legal procedures in india with respect to advocates.. my questions is I am expecting some legal steps regarding matrimonial dispute, going forward, so i can consult any known lawyer from other cities which could be possibally far from or i have to approach only the adbocates of that perticular yown amd place? Need your valuable answers

You can consult any counsel in any city.

The counsel/law firm authorised by you can appear.

It is always better to engage counsel from same location and specializing in respective field of law e.g; Family matters as in your case.


Your own known counsels can provide back up support to you.



Free legal advice and legal aid cell

Legal advice you can take from any where you want.  But engaging the local advocate for appearance in the courts is preferable.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu