Legal charges

how much do lawyers generally for an fir quash petition in high court.

i mean generally charge

Querist Rajiv Bahl, if you are an accused then I would suggest that FIR of the cognizable offence under section 154 Cr PC cannot be quashed in revision under section 482 Cr PC, if the concerned court has taken cognizance of the said offence after submission of the investigation report by the police under section 173 (2) Cr PC. So please don't fall to the assurance of any lawyer, even if he says that he will take the plea of false FIR, because evidence is not admitted/discussed/considered in the revision. On the other hand, if you are a lawyer then make the accused fool with the false assurance that it is possible and can demand anything between 20 to 40K or Rs. 5K per appearance, as 5K is the rate in U.P., at present.

meri payment fasi ho to
(good sell kiye udar pr)
agr Mai case file Kru to mere ko court m kitni Baar Jana phdega(chkr to nhi kaatne phdege)

Founder

sections plz so that we can guide u accordingly

my friend has got a pocso matter, i have heard these are not quashed easily

Dear Rajiv Bahl, I have already stated in my previous suggestion that if the court has taken cognizance of the offence, then the FIR is not quashed, which either you have not taken note of or didn't follow. I didn't say, easily or with difficulty.

sir i have heard that fir quashing can be petitioned even after chargesheet being filed

The accused can go for it even if the trial is concluded, but the judgement is not pronounced. Please the very first stage is the cognizance of the offence by the court, to which I have explained to you twice that if the cognizance has been taken of the offence (after the submission of the police report and the charge sheet under section 173 (2) Cr PC) then the FIR cannot be quashed. Nor the accused will get the advantage of illegal/irregular investigation by the police. The accused has to establish the abuse of process in revision under section 482 Cr PC in the HC for quashing the entire case/discharge. Any other question in this context?

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum:

LAWyersclubindia Menu