LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

rajveer sahu   19 June 2015

legal action against cradit card payment

Dear sir, I was using sbi cradit card Before 2 year. Card limit was 85000/-. I was used this and also pay some amount on monthly basis but due to bad financial condition I was failed to paid this amount since last 1 year. Now total outstanding amount is 120000/-. also I was discuss with bank for settelment. But now my financial condition is very bad and I am not able to pay this amount, recovery agents calling me on regular basis also I got a call from a police man he told me that bank file a fir against me and look out/ arrest warrant has been issued against me because I am not paying to bank so could you tell me that is it possible. If possible then what should I do. And which types of legal action can take by bank against me. Pls suggest me coz my financial condition is worst. And I am not able to pay this amount. Pls provide me suggestion & solution.

Learning

1 Replies

arun singh rathore (LAWYER)     10 September 2015

Dear Rajveer

In your case Bank has initiated Criminal Case, as per your version. May be the Bank has filed Case U/s 138 Of NI Act, that's the reason Police man with warrants came to your house. Well according to the case you are liable to pay towards your Bank debts. The longer you will take the more interest will accumulate on the amount. The Bank will first opt for criminal case. and then Bank will initiate for Recovery Suit. I will advice you to make payment as soon as possible and furhter negotiate with the Bank.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register