LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Deepti Deshpande (student)     09 August 2010

law course

hello i am Deepti Deshpande.I am pursuing CA Final.Couls you all please tell me in Pune whcih are the good colleges for LAW?

I will have to do LLb or LLM? Is it possible to do law with job?

what career options are available for LAW in India and Outside India?

could anyone please tell what the opportunities available in intellectual property rights???

Learning

2 Replies

Smita_L01042008 (student)     09 August 2010

Dear Deepti,

with respect to your query,

1. Good colleges for Law ------------ Colleges like Goverment Law college, NLSAR (National Law School), Symboisis Law College, pune are reputed law colleges. you may check on its website to get the details of their course and various other options in law

2.LLb or LLM?  ------ LL.B is bachelor degree in law and LL.M. is master degree in law which can be done after LL.B. therefore, you need to do LL.B first and then LL.M.

3.Is it possible to do law with job? ------------ Law does not offer currospondence course, therefore, you need to be present in college and  do other academic activities like moot courts, police stations visits etc. however, in most of the colleges, lectures are conducted in morning. I have seen law student attend lectures in morning and also work in advocate firms to get knowledge and also other companies by managing their office and college activities. so doing job is as per your descretion, time management etc.

4. career options are available for LAW in India and Outside India ---- Law is like ocean. There are various laws like corporate, civil, criminal, cyber, securities, ADR, Internation laws, Shipping laws, banking, insurance, taxation  etc. you have various options to choose your career. I belive that you can judge your future prospectives in field of law only on basis of your skill, knowledge etc.

doing law, you may practice in courts or you may do job in legal department of companies. with experience, you may pursue career as judge, magistrate, arbitrator, mediator, civil services, legal advisor etc.

5. intellectual property rights??? ---- IPR is specilised law where you can act as licenced IPR attoreny to practice or have a corporate job with legal department of companies for doing copyrights, patent etc.

In case of any other query, please convey

Regards

(Guest)

NANDKUMAR B.SAWANT.M.COM.LL.B.(MUMBAI),ADVOCATE

MOBILE.9271971251, 9960223100

e.mail.adv.nbsawant@yahoo.co.in

e.mail.nandkumarbs@sify.com

REGARDING YOUR SUBJECT MATTER ABOUT LAW COLLEGES KINDLY NOTE THAT.

1LL.B. IS A  LAW GRADUATE DEGREE WHICH YOU GET AFTER PASSING THREE YEAR COURSE.IT IS A FULL TIME COURSE.

2LL.M.IS A LAW MASTERS DEGREE.WHICH YOU CAN GET AFTER YOU PASS LLB.DEGREE AND COMPLETE TWO YEARS LL.M.MASTERS DEGREE COURSE.IT IS A FULL TIME COURSE

3ABOUT LAW COLLEGES YOU MAY JOIN ANY LAW COLLEGE OF YOUR CHOICE WHICH IS NEARBY YOUR HOUSE SO THAT YOU CAN SAVE TIME AND MONEY.KINDLY NOTE  THAT LL.B.STUDIES YOU HAVE TO STUDY YOUR OWN.LAW COLLEGES WILL JUST GIVE YOU IDEA AND DIRECTION FOR STUDY. HENCE INSTEAD OF JUST SEARCHING REPUTED LAW COLLEGES AND PAYING HEAVY FEES,I SUGGEST YOU SELECT NEARBY LAW COLLEGE SO THAT DAILY YOU CAN SAVE TIME AND MONEY .

4.YOU ARE A BRIGHT C.A.FINAL YEAR STUDENT HENCE THERE IS NO NEED TO TEACH YOU HOW TO STUDY.YOU CAN STUDY OF YOUR OWN AND SUCCESS WILL BE YOURS.

5.YOU MAY GET THE LIST OF LAW COLLEGES FROM THE PROSPECTUS OF LAW COURSES CONDUCTED BY POONA UNIVERSITY.JUST PURCHASE ONE PROSPECTUS FROM PUNE UNIVERSITY LAW DEPT.YOUR PURPOSE WILL BE SERVED.

6 FOR MAKING CAREER IN LAW ,THIS POINT YOU MAY DECIDE AFTER PASSING THIRD YEAR LL.B.DEGREE, SO THAT YOU WILL COME TO KNOW YOUR STRONG AND WEAK SUBJECTS.STILL YOU CAN PRACTICE AS AN ADV OCATE ANY SIDE OF YOUR CHOICE.

WITH BEST REGARDS TO YOU YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS.

YOU MAY WRITE OR CALL OR SMS AND SEND DETAILS FOR ANY FURTHER HELP.

GOOD LUCK.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register