Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

manju s   18 August 2018

land transferring died father to son

Dear Sir...

my grand pa died without did any will to anybody and still it's not transferred to my father due to we have given land on lease basis up to 11 years and now it's completed and we r thinking to to transfer to my mad legally.. kindly suggest

Learning

6 Replies

manju s   18 August 2018

pls correct it my dad legally

P. Venu (Advocate)     19 August 2018

The facts, as posted, lacks clarity.

Truptesh Mehta   19 August 2018

dear sir, I was purchased flat 2017 January in under Co operative housing service Society Ltd, Gerrnera Zundal Ghandhinagar, in resale but that time builder is not a handover soc and not demand transfer fee and builder is handover soc 2018 July so how can Aliegeblity transfer fee for me soc is demand this time transfer fee and mentally haresement for me so please suggest me how can rule

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     20 August 2018

Which query is to be responded, author to clarify.

First query of Ms. Manju,

Transfer of possession by giving on lease to a third party is not concerned with transfer of title vis-a-vis mutation. The property of your grandfather shall devolve upon his legal representatives as per revenue/municipal records for which your father and his mother (if alive) brother(s)/sister(s) shall have equal share.

Consult a local lawyer for better appreciaton of facts, guidence and proceeding. 

Query raised by Truptesh Mehta lacks vital information such as whether the builder has handed over the possession to the allottees/ members of CHSS, wherein you have purchased in re-sale from original allottee, i.e., whether your vendor (seller) was handed over possession or not?

Consult a local prudent lawyer with relevant facts and documents of the flat for proper appreciation, analysing, guidence and proceeding. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register