LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Armaan Arora   23 June 2017

land dispute

sir, my grand father has 1.25 dec. agree culture land gairmajarua aam kabristaan of muslim zamindar n the maalik given the land to my ancesters malika na haq by return n it's registered in registere 2 by my grandfather name...n there was a musif subjudge 2 has the case by my village people by the name of kabristan. in decision the court said western part of 6 kattha zameen is for public use remaining 1.7 dec. land is kasht taiyar n given to plaintiff (my grand father). the judgement was given in year 1970 n till now we r cultivaying grains over the land but 13 June 2017 some of my villege people take capture land by saying that it's a kabristan n we will made this land a playing ground...the whole land is captured by them n they file a complaint to c.o via police that my grandfather has capture the kabristan....n the map of year 1907-08 shows the kabristan n trees in my plot....they are file the complaint just the base of the map....n they bribe to c.o n the c.o not listing anything ....
what should I do.... pls help me

Learning

2 Replies

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     23 June 2017

Consult and engage a local lawer practicing revenue/civil cases with relevant documents for better appreciation of facts of the case, guide and proceed properly.

1 Like

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     23 June 2017

You can file a petition for injunction order in civil courts. An injunction is an equitable remedy in the form of a court order that compels a party to do or refrain from specific acts. A party that fails to comply with aninjunction faces criminal or civil penalties, including possible monetary sanctions and even imprisonment. They can also be charged with contempt of court.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register