LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Varalakshmi Karanam   04 November 2018

lady is blackmailing my husband

I was just married in april 2018.before my marriage both my husband and she are in a living relation ship.after marriage only i known this issue she is saying dat she had a child by my husband .she is blackmailing that she wants monet some times so.e times she wants my husbandi dnt knw gow to tackel this isseue she also changed her adhar card entirely by giving a fake name by using our surnameshall i complaint against her

Learning

9 Replies

P. Venu (Advocate)     04 November 2018

Legally, the lady cannot claim any right if, indeed, the realationship was a live-in arrangement. However, your husband is responsible towards the children, if any, and is liable to provide maintainannce. More than the technical aspects, it is important that your husband takes stand on the issue of which, he alone aware of all the facts.

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     04 November 2018

Do not assume things on your own and initiate any action from your side.  Face the situation when you are confronted with.  There is a price for every action, which you may call as destiny.  Do not overthink and most of things you are imagining as per threats may not stand before you as threats in future.  If there is a scope record such threats as material evidence, as it may help you in case if you are confronted.  (Gererally it is married women that make this issue, but you are protecting your husband, knowing his background to keep up relationship.  Congratulations.  Your positivity may protect him)

A. A. JOSE (LAWYER; LEGAL ADVISER/CONSULTANT& TRAINER)     04 November 2018

What type of marriage you entered into with your husband....was it an arranged marriage or a love marriage? How is it that you or your parents knew nothing about your husband's live in relationship? It appears that you have not given all correct facts. Please do not go for any extreme actions merely because of irrelevant suggestions given by others! You may have patience to amicably resolve the issue.

its arranged marriage

mr.A.A.jose wat i said is true .Her motto is sometimes she demanding money sometimes my husband i came to know about this issue when she came to our home she is torturing me mentall by sending their old pics and keeping them as watsap dps ,midnyt cals etc

Shashi Dhara   04 November 2018

Fight legally in competent court of law.whether she prove child's biological father.photo cannot prove her live in relation ship. Ur husband in past was Rama or ravana.why he married u.he isjoking with Ur life.ur husband's family did not know it.All of them R playing with Ur life. Be bold .face situation bravely.

my family members not knwn abt issue .yes both are playing with my life .in b/ w i m going have his child now i m concive of 4 months i m soo happy to be a mother but after knwng this all i have to think about my child too . i am disturbed mentally too much.
1 Like

can i file a case against her actions towards me or else i have to file a case against my husband p

vinay_2431 (engineer)     06 November 2018

Hello Varalakshmi mam,

Your Husband could have done the mistake ,but thats PAST. there is no point digging the PAST.

Wait for that LADY to take her First Step and then Only react. proving that using DNA test is not easy in court, courts will not order DNA tests so easily,supreme court has given clear indications about this.there are lot many Judgements where a DNA test has been denied. so relax.

Second thing about her black mails. ask that Lady to do what ever she wants,she is just trying to black mail you she cannot do anything.

whats the status of that Lady now? is she married to some one else? or just staying with her son? 

Her Case will not Stand in COURT's . Every man will have a PAST forget and forgive, you are a Mother proceed further with your life and your Family.

SHE CANNOT DO ANYTHING TO YOU or YOUR FAMILY.

Vinay.[I am also in the same boat as you]

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register