Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Zeeshan Ismail   10 August 2018

know about education loan settlement

HI GOOD EVENING
I Have take education loan from 2013-2016 (Rs 38900) and yet I'm not stated instalment because i'm jobless right now so I want to know what would I do..yesterday I have received a letter from bank that my my outstanding amount reached (Rs 514606) and irregularitie amount (Rs 21196) and right now I'm unable to pay due to financial problems. so will you please help me to understand what would I do.
Thank you

Learning

4 Replies

SIVARAMAPRASAD KAPPAGANTU (Retired Manager)     11 August 2018

Dear Sir,

This is not a forum for problem saving. It is a forum where you can get clarification on legal points. In your case, what is the legal point? You have taken loan and not paid, whatever may be the reason and you got a notice. It is a matter between you and the Bank. I advice you to go to the bank and explain your present position and seek some more time.

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     11 August 2018

What are you exactly seeking as guidance from the forum ?

You have taken a loan.  Bank has given the loan from from funds collected by general public as deposits, and they have to refund those deposits on demand ?

Bank has never given their own funds ?

A borrower should consider pros and cons before availing the loan, and the first question for undertaking any task is "What alternative if things go wrong and not in planned manner ?

Because of Bank, you get a good educational qualification .  Now what you want to do is left to your individual decision.

Remember once your name is included in list of defaulters, you can never get single rupee from any financial institutions,

and Bank is not going to certainly keep quiet and they have their own process of recovery.

Decision is yours.

Zeeshan Ismail   11 August 2018

Sr I have to return back my loan as soon as possible.but I want to know how much time I get from bank..because right know I have no job.so what is the process to take time from bank.you people know better and please help me to understand.
Thank you for your kindness response

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     12 August 2018

Janab,

Think for a minute.

Who can provide a solution to your problem ?

Definitely not members in the forum.  Contact and request Banker, as this is the one and only way, send representation to his higher authorities.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register