Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

shekhar dammani (secretory)     28 April 2011

is that breaking of cyber law ?

resp sir,

i m shekhar fr raipur india,

i have a query... plz guide me simply..

i was the first secretary in my residencial society. the society is unregistered yet. i had created 2 email id's of society to communicate to owners. many owners are residing outside the city limits n need to get awared regularly regarding happenings. now since january 16th, working is handed over to new body & i handed one id to new secretary & kept one id myself. the reason behind not handing over another id is because it contains all the important discussions with the owners residing outside the premises. mind it that new body is not an elected body thru procidure & it has handed over between mutual understanding.

now i still keep awaring the owners the facts. some wrong feeding was given by the new body, so i clarify them with evidence & facts. but there is no defaming language used for new body, only the word "ignorance" has used for them... like - "they shld have not shown their ignorance".

IS THAT A CRIME, OR A CYBER CRIME..

plz guide me.

thnx.. shekhar

Learning

6 Replies

Kiran Kumar (Lawyer)     28 April 2011

dont worry no case is made out.

even if they proceed with any complaint, you will have to contest it but they are not going to get any favour if nothing derogatory or offending act has been done by you.

1 Like

kartikeya (lawyer/cyber law consultant/cyber crime investigator)     28 April 2011

in my opinion you are not authorize to access any of the above id as you were secretary at present you are not secretary . it can be considered as unauthorized access and hacking.. you can handover the id and password to chairman if you don't have trust on new secretary. 

1 Like

shekhar dammani (secretory)     29 April 2011

two different & poles apart views are there... its more confusing now.. three major effecting facts are to be considered tat -

1. the society is unregistered yet. i think that an unregistered society has no power to stand legally.

2. new body is not an elected body thru votes, where as we were the elected body & having votes registered in minutes.

3. both the ids were created by me.

plz reply

thnx...tc

shekhar dammani (secretory)     29 April 2011

more views required..plz

kartikeya (lawyer/cyber law consultant/cyber crime investigator)     29 April 2011

If there is no registered society and the managing committee is not duly constituted, then there is no question of taking any permission from any body to rent / lease out  property, no chairman no secretary nothing...here there are different views because you are not representing clear case directly. you are presenting in installments . so make a clear picture only then one can help you. so far the id created by you concerned once you remove from the post of secretary then you don't have any rights over them.

1 Like

shekhar dammani (secretory)     30 April 2011

yes.....there is no registered society and the managing committee is not duly constituted.. there is no records or minutes of the constitution of the managing committee...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register