LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

JAGAT SINGH MEENA   14 July 2018

intimation format

sir I'm bank employee I wish to apply arms license for self defense....any intimation format for this because when I applied Noc for this I'm dam shoure authority deny this....what can I do please guide me sir

Learning

8 Replies

abhishek sharma   14 July 2018

you have to specify why what is the dire need for self defense only then you will get NOC

any other options available....like only intimation like new amendment in passport only intimation for applying passport

Not possible. Its a lethal weapon so you need explanations for that

OK sir if I'm attached copy of police complained some times ago approx 5 month ago some people came to my house and destroy my property and threaten to me and my family I'm also that time written complained in PS after that those people also arrested.....is this helpful to grant my noc reason .....please sir guide me

Yes this seems sufficient for this. Rest depends on the seriousness of the FIR. Still it's upto the authorities if they find enough in FIR then they will allow

R.Ramachandran (Advocate)     15 July 2018

@Abhishek Sharma:  I am afraid, whether you understood the query or not.

The Querist wants to know whether he should first get NOC from the Department/Organization where he is working, before applying for grant of ARMS LICENCE.

Please confirm whether your answer is after understanding the query in the above manner?

JAGAT SINGH MEENA   15 July 2018

if department deny noc what can I do.....department say it's not revelant.....

R.Ramachandran (Advocate)     16 July 2018

@Jagat Singh:  There is no need to get any NOC from your employer.  You can apply directly to the Authority concerned for grant of the licence to possess the Arm.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register