Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Karan   04 April 2018

interim maintenance

sir,

1. I applied divorce petition against my wife on cruelty grounds.

2. My wife is asking for interim maintenance of RS 10k for her and Rs15k for my child. mentioned she is not working even though she is working in a company.

3. now my stand is clear I want to get divorce from her and not ready to pay the interim maintenance.

4. pls suggest with what to do next in my counter....

Regards

Dinakaran

Learning

4 Replies

Rahul Sajwan   04 April 2018

obtains the documents relating to her job profile and file an appkication via your lawyer that she is working and capable of fullfillment of needs of children..
and the bank statements of her account of about six months...
this application could become yhe ground for rejection of maintenance plea

TGK REDDI   04 April 2018

Prosecute her for forgery.

stanley (Freedom)     04 April 2018

1. summon the employer of the company with the salary bank account details of the company .

2. if you know the salary account of her salary being deposited .Summon the bank manager with her bank account statement .

3. if you have her salary slip file the same in court .

4. if none of the above hire a private detective to obtain the same

Karan   20 April 2018

sir, I hired a private detective as suggested and received the report from the detective stating that she is employed and the same is been submitted yesterday in court as the supporting document along with my counter that she is earning and hence prayed the court to dismiss her petition for interim maintenance as her claim is false.
Judge has asked us to come back on 28th of June for the enquiry. I need to know what were all the possible allegations she may produce to the judge in order to get the interim maintenance and how much shall be the maximum amount I need to pay as maintenance for my minor daughter. my salary is RS 30k and home loan emi is RS 25k. she is earning RS 7,85,000 per annum as CTC. pls suggest.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register