Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sham Lal   20 January 2019

Insulting, abusive, lying, thief, scary watchman of society

hello

we live in a flat in a society. watchman is a person from builder, builder pays him salary. this watchman is very insulting, lies on face, shows us eyes, tries stealing watercan, creates embarassing humiliating situations. watchman is a muslim and 3 muslim flat men support him. this muslim watchman picks their bags, bicycles, childrens etc. those muslim flatowner also abuse harass us if we question watchman.

I got stuck in lift for an hour due to lift fault. My daughter was petrified. she asked watchman to check lift. lift stopped in front of watchman with no automatic opening. but this watchman yelled at my daughter, told her that its opening, theres no fault and ran away!!.

My daughter asked for our empty watercan back. this watchman gave her an old useless can. she told that her can was brand new one of aquaone brand. watchman yelled at her so bad and kept on arguing that her can is old waste one. she was so embarassed humiliated. she at last called old water supplier. he told on loudspeaker her watercan company name. then watchman gave her old can back being so rude and after much delay. my daughter was so shocked. she kept sitting blank for 2 - 3 hours.

watchman is supposed to pick garbage from outside flat daily. my daughter put waste in bucket and kept outside flat second time only in whole month. this watchman took half of it and left rest. when my daughter asked him about this smilingly. he started showing eyes and was so rude as if somebody has f**ked his asshole.

there are many incidents like this. he makes us feel very helpless, demoralized. should we run away from this flat because of this watchman and muslims?

what can we do about this watchman, builder supervisor, bad muslims in building?

Learning

5 Replies

Suri.Sravan Kumar (senior)     20 January 2019

shift to a new premises where you will have peace.

Sham Lal   20 January 2019

Suri Sir, around 50 lakhs is stuck in this flat. its not easy to make sale of this immediately though trying from last 6 months to sell it.

my daughter doesn't want to make financial loss on sale of this flat.

is there anything we can do about obnoxious watchman, builder supervisor, bad builders and muslims till this flat gets sold?

this feels very strange too to run away from our own property due to bad people and servants around.

please advise

498A Victim   21 January 2019

If the flat owners are Hindu msjority, if they are also facing same problems, form a society and appoint a new office bearers and also a new watch men. or lodge a FIR

Sham Lal   21 January 2019

society is not taking any action on him as muslims are fiercely supporting him. what fir can we file on him

Suri.Sravan Kumar (senior)     21 January 2019

let it out and move to a new apartment where you will get peace of mind.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register