LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

kasi Viswanath   17 May 2017

incentive payment

Help sir, I am actually working in one of the private company as a software engineer. So here they mentioned salary pkg in offer letter with incentives and take home salary,PF.But the end of the year that company is not paying me incentives pay .so how can I get my incentives ? Please suggest me

Learning

5 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     17 May 2017

1st thing first:Download the incentive circular, performance record, and submit gentle written communication under proper acknowledgment to pay incentive.

Address communications to  person put in charge of disbursement of incentive, as in incentive circular.

Keep copies and POD.

Escalate in writing under proper acknowledgment as per escalation matrix in your company upto good offices of appointing authority, MD, CEO.

You need to have irrefutable evidence of having been eligible for incentive that is promised amount, committement and is also fruit of labor, and that you have been clamoring to get it while in employment.

Who is refusing and why?

Is this refusal in writing?

Usually there is fixed time line for payment and prior to it Perm.Vs Achievement data is circulated.

Have others been paid and you are singled out?

Does your establishment has internal council/union/works committee/grievance redressal committee etc?

Are you a member of any employee’s/trade unions?

If you are performer and can perform and employer is violator of its own promise, committements, then look out and change to better employer with good HR practices and at better position and remuneration...........get clean relieving, BGV etc 

Thereafter if you wish rake up the issue.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     25 May 2017

Majority of th employee grossly err by not asking and collecting th authenticated copy of all Documents, rules, policies, circulars mentioned in appointment letter, while signing appointment letter.

Or

Any ules, policies, circulars announced by employer after joining.

And by not downloading the KRA's, Targets, performance date, incentive circular

And by not agitating against Non payment.

And by not becoming members of employee's unions/trade unions, and forming Internal Councils, Greivance Redresaal Commitee, Works Committee 

And not keeping access to a very able counsel of unshakable repute and integrity specializing in Labor/service matters

And not discussing the matter with elders of the family, competent and experienced well wishers in advance

And understanding finer nuances and becoming well informed

Handling bosses and employers is a skill and can be acquired liek any other skill.

Bosses are also known to support employees to a great extent in time of need.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register