Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

trupti (fdgt)     12 May 2010

incentive for inter caste marriage

Hi all

two of my friend, girl is brahmin and boy is schedule caste, they got married, they heard somewhere thatt here is a law which can give them incentive for inter caste marriage. is it there if yes then where should they apply,

Details: both are mp domicile, marriage registration in pune

Learning

6 Replies

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     12 May 2010

Already answerd this question, but repeated again they will have to apply before the concerned assistant commissioner.

(Guest)

Very simple.  They may approach to Dist. Collector's office where they are residing at present.  There will be a department for SC/ST welfare.  Simple formalities to be fulfilled. 

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     21 May 2010

it is applicable in mp & cg. please follow the above advices.

by the way are the couple facing any problem either from their family or any others, due to intercaste marriage?

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     28 May 2010

chattishgarh govt giving incentive of rs 25000/- for each  to encourage the inter caste marriage. mp govt must have similar provision. 

(Guest)

(1) Whether 25000/- for each means 25000/- for husband and 25000/- for wife or 25000 for each couple ?

(2) In this case the girl was from upper cast and the boy was from a lower caste, does matters ??

Actually I dont believe in any such encouragement so neither I appreciate them by such cash or any kind of concession and so nor I keep any such information.

Otherwise, if any free money or any other concession matters so one will do such marriage and will take money or facility and give divorce and again will try to someone.  NO???

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     18 April 2012

@Ram Samudre

In some countries like Australia, people enter into fake marriages in order to obtain immigrant status and work permits. There are people (both men and women) who offer themselves for such marriages for a consideration. Here also people can do the same. But there is one problem. In Australia the immigration police peep through key-holes of their bed-rooms or try to view with a telescope from the opposite balcony to find out for sure that they are really husband and wife.Here also the governments may start doing the same. The people who did the sting operation on N. D. Tiwari in Hyderabad may be in demand.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register