Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

suryagaurav (manager)     06 April 2011

in delhi s.138 cases are in two jurisdiction causing problem

sir,

In delhi There are Dwarka court And rohini court , of which jurisdiction I am facing for my S.138 cases of Cooperative Socity.

Some cases are in Rohini itself where I filed them originally. But some of those cases of same batch are transferred to Dwarka court,

Dwarka court is meant for specially for cases of s.138 belonging to NBFC and banks etc., but I am not able to understand the accurate criteria for transfer as some cases are transferred to Dwarka and remaining ones are in rohini.

Can any one describe the cause behind this. can I file transfer applications for retransfer of cases at Rohini Court as it is very much Far to me.

thanx as it will help me ,

Learning

2 Replies

Jatin Sapra 9312223345,Delhi (Advocate)     06 April 2011

Hi,

In terms of areder dated 01.11.2009 all these cases has been transfered as per that order all cases of financial institutions got transfer to Dwarka courts except cases in which the accused appeared.

And other query it may be far from ur place but in Dwarka you will be able to conclude trial much prior to any other court in Delhi, further you can move an application for transfer before CMM, Tis hazari Courts, for tranfer of cases to Rohini.

Regards:

suryagaurav (manager)     10 April 2011

means it is beneficial for the complainant, what is average time of disposal of matters,

thanx

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register