LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Priyanka Vishwakarma   02 May 2019

I want to buy flat

I want to buy flat but how can I know it's legal or not.

Learning

8 Replies

give me plz suggestions

gram panchayat it's legal or not?

Ravi Pandey   02 May 2019

First of all see all documents very care fully about that.

Ravi Pandey   02 May 2019

And search the real woner and registered builder.

rajuchowdappa   02 May 2019

Madam,

You have to give a legal opinion to the Advocate for the tracing the Title and to know the legality of the Flat. Whether it is a Gram panchayat or Town Planning Authority.  Thereafter, we can tell you whether it a legal or iilegal.

So, you can contact me to this number  for the legal Advice 9980635871. 

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     02 May 2019

Dear queriest, whether the owner is a real owner or not. whether the property is a prohibited or not. then obtain all previous documents from the vendor.  apply EC for 30 years and get the information regarding approved layout from authority concerned.  consult a local lawyer having knowledge in property matter.   take further guidance and for drafting the sale deed.

Azadar Husain   02 May 2019

ask for legal documents copy from seller to verify title of the property, consult with local lawyer along with the documents. 

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     03 May 2019

Entrust this work to a solicitor and he can get that opinion.   If you are the first purchaser of flat, if some other owners have already purchased or occupied the flat with bank finance, seek the copy of the opinion given by their bank advocate.  General documents are link documents of the seller, present documents available with the builder, encumbrance certificate, permission for such construction with plan approval from local authority, occupation certificate, Fire certificate are essentials.  Nowadays builder is arranging bank finance and is having tie-up arrangement with a bank.  You can also approach to builder and they have separate employee to provide those opinions, clearances and legal opinion obtained by them from Bank advocate.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register