LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Taj   25 May 2018

Husband demanding Mou before Nikkah

there was case registered 376,377,417 on my partner by me and my family as he cheated.he got bail on ground of he agreed to marry me. then after his bail and before my 164 statement he came in front of judge and said he loves me but due to his mother pressure cod not marry but now he wants to marry. he then said judge will marry her And stay together. nov 3 2017 he married me in presence of my mother and his real mother but said he will convince his adopted mother with whom he stays and take me home then just went to police station and court to submit marriage certificate as judge had told to submit.he told the io that we will do nikkah as per islam after some months once his adopted mother agrees.i agreed later on he told his adopted mother on 24 april he married me as court decided. his mother called me and asked to come home but she has 3 condition one will not do any job .no using cell phone and shd sign agreement that if in future anything happens to me it will be my own responsibility.i agreed to quit job nd not use cell also but he is asking mou for my life i dont find it right.can some one advise shd i accept and sign mou and if i do .can i add even my points for him in it and what it shd be as. please advise

Learning

4 Replies

Taj   25 May 2018

my case is not closed

RAKESH KUMAR   25 May 2018

it is not acceptable in marriage when you have to give your consent about it. It is some type of contract to bound you. You can report it to your present advocate and file a petition with concerned authtority in this regard.

P. Venu (Advocate)     25 May 2018

What is the present status of the crimial case registered against him?

Shashikant V. Patil (Lawyer)     25 May 2018

Is it conditional marriage? then there will always apprehensions and suspects in the peaceful life. Think before signing MOU. It is not prevailing practices in any religion.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register