LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

MANESH KATHEKAR   05 June 2019

husband cheats

I was cheat my wife and I was affair with my bhabhi on msg only never meet and never do any physical relationship only on social networking app, my wife was see some pics and videos of my bhabhi and she was cry but when I was see she was cry very badly I apologise for my mistake and I realised what I was done, now I want to back my wife I m completely changed my Nature and attitude now I never hurt my wife and never cheat but now she is leaving with her father and she and her family wants divorce from me but I can't live without my wife so what should can I do

Learning

11 Replies

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     05 June 2019

Take help of elders from both families for amicable settlement of matter.

me and my both sister and her husband and my dad was say sorry I was sit on my knees 2 times but my wife's family members are not change decision and I request to talk with my wife but they are not allowed me to see or talk with my wife so what should can I do

plz tel me as per law there is have any options for get back in my life

I can do anything for my wife beacouse now I am seriously realise she is only one person can give me all happy movement and without she I can't live I decided if her father will take action for divorce on same day I will suicide but I can't gave divorce

just one time come back I never hurt I never cheat I really love her plz deepakji help me for sole this problem

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     05 June 2019

Can contact me on 9456777600 for paid service.

MANESH KATHEKAR   06 June 2019

how much your charges ???

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     06 June 2019

You can Cal me

Ashish dube   06 June 2019

councelling is the only remedy.

TGK REDDI   07 June 2019

A man who can't live without a wife doesn't deserve justice.

MANESH KATHEKAR   07 June 2019

TGK REDDI what should can I do can I leave her ????

this is not fair I was done mistek and why should can I leave her ???

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register