Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

naresh (technician)     20 January 2019

how to transfer divorce case to hight court from district court

dear sir ,
i have applied for divorce on ground of adultery on September still date 03 times I have attended district court. but I want to transfer it to hyderabad high court so that judgement will come fast as in district court opposite party influence is there on judge also .

Learning

4 Replies

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Advocate)     20 January 2019

You cannot get the pending divorce case transferred from the District Family Court to High Court. The district family court is trial court to adjudicate this divorce petition and High Court can only be approached in appeal against the order of the family court not for adjudication if original divorce petition.
1 Like

naresh (technician)     20 January 2019

Divorce on ground of adultery is still exists.please don't coment if you no idea about law or for timepass here everysufferer comes for a senior lawyers advice for some remedy
1 Like

Shashi Dhara   20 January 2019

Adultery is one of grounds for divorce it is not penal. It may take some time wait until patience

Martin S.   21 January 2019

Originally posted by : naresh
dear sir ,i have applied for divorce on ground of adultery on September still date 03 times I have attended district court. but I want to transfer it to hyderabad high court so that judgement will come fast as in district court opposite party influence is there on judge also .

Adultery is a ground for divorce, if proved.  But not punishable crime anymore.  If your wife is unwilling to give divorce etc asking huge alimony etc, smply stray off to some other country and dnt return.  It is waste to fight divorce case when wife is adamant about setting you free.

In my opinion you are wasting your time, and feeding some advocate who is merry making on your money.

2 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register