Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Subhash Chandra   25 March 2018

how to registry st candidate land registry to sc candidats when sc candidate bought land agenst stamp pepper 1992

respected sir
my father bought st candidate land on stamped paper around 1992 . due to insufficient fund he couldn't did registry and we are using. that land from that time now property
dealers are saying it's not ur land and it can not transfer to your name pls advise me what to do now
pls help me to sort it out
regards
subhash chandra

Learning

3 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     25 March 2018

Preferably instead of dealers approach your own very able senior LOCAL counsel(s) of unshakable repute and integrity specializing in revenue/civil matters and having successful track record …and worth his/her salt…

Such counsel would have state govt notifications on such/grant lands/T&C associated with such lands/permission required to buy such lands….

Generically speaking; Permission by DC may be required…

If the seller is still willing act under expert advice of your counsel as explained above…

Subhash Chandra   25 March 2018

sir thanks alot for answer
now situation is - the owner is died and the dealer has already make deal with the son of the saler's son now we have only bond signed stamp pepper of saler only .....now pls what to do...

jyotirmaya behera (advocate)     29 March 2018

Please explain you problem. What you told that is not sufficient.

Jyotirmaya Prasad Behera

Advocate,Orissa High Court

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register