Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

puneet saxena (student)     10 September 2010

how to register a computer training institute?

i want to start a computer training institute in Rampur disrict of Uttar Pradesh but do not know how can i get registration for proving computer education so that i may provide certificate to the students. so please give me detail information about where can i get registration and what will be my computer institute status(such as enterprise  or society etc) and can i provide certificate of training on successful completion of courses without registration and permission of any govt. educational or other authority.

thanks and regards

Learning

36 Replies

moss (officer)     13 September 2010

Hi,if you whant to open your computer training institue wthout registration and giving certificate to candidate good. but your certificate will be meaningless, just like ordinary paper without a value.moreover,for the fact you have registered your intitute the name like enterprises or society do not matter even, they may even tell you more when you are doing it.to know how to go about registration check https://tinyurl.com/2e92jdj

puneet saxena (student)     13 September 2010

thank you sir for reply

there are many institutes registered as pvt. ltd company and  society etc and providing certificates. some of them has good brand name in computer education. such as aptech. i talked to the aptech counsellor and asked about the affiliation and recognition of  their courses.she told me that  aptech is an ISO certified company and only their degree courses are recognised by university. then what about their other certificates?

sir i could not get any information at your given link.   https://tinyurl.com/2e92jdj

please sir correct the url of given link.

thanks and regards

alka negi (director)     30 September 2012

sir, my name is alka negi

i am running computer institute form last 8 month

my institute name is himalyan computer education  society  that are registeres under the society act 21, 1860 government of utter predesh .

this society have many members & post...in which i am director.

sir i want to know that ....can i give diploma & certificate to our student after completing course.......of our society.

pls sir help me.....my email : alkanegi725@gmail.com

Samir Khan (Proprietor)     28 January 2013

You can very well register your institute as a Proprietorship, pvt ltd, or a ltd firm.... or society etc... It does not matter what kind of registeration have been done but you can issue a certificate in all kind of registerations... the affiliation is a different thing, it is like working for somebody else or on some other institute's behalf... it does not matter.. 

only for providing degree courses it is necessary that you should have the institute approved by AICTE, otherwise in any other certificate coures you are just needed to be registered anyhow in any form.... In our Indian culture our students call this registeration as "manyata praapt" for institutes and for any other establishment as "registered"...

It may cost you around 2000 to 2500 (4000-5000 if get done by someone else) rupees only. The proprietorship registeration is can be done through a CS (company secretary) and is very easy... For pvt ltd or Ltd registeration you should go to the registrar of companies, it may cost around 7000 (13-14 thousands if get done by someone else)...

For institute you must possess the genuine windows or any other softwares... You must get your registeration number printed on your certificates, and you must provide a list of students who have passed out on any of your websites for authentication purposes..

regards

SAMIR KHAN

ambitioninfotech@gmail.com

1 Like

ernest smith (none)     23 August 2013

So If i Register an Institute in the name of say "xyz institue of computer  education" then i can give the student certificate of this institute  like a basic computer training course certificate. will this certificate be valid and legal. also which registration is more suitable for an institute and also what registration number should be printed on the certificates provided to the students. 

Neha Verma (Manager)     02 March 2014

The best answer would be indian Institute of Creative Education.. Logon to iiceducation.net and fill up the new apply form. You will get lot of new Creative Courses and get Scholarship on every Courses from Central Govt....Registration going on so, register as soon as possible in order to check if there is availability of center at your location.

You will get lot of Help from the Council.
Scholarships on every courses, every month and many more.

My sister took IICE franchaise its really great. Thank You.

ishfaq (State Coordinator)     28 March 2014

Looking For Franchise???????Your Wait Is Over,Join Us For Different Computer Courses And Schemes...........
MAHAVIR GROUP OF INSTITUTIONS (MGI) Regd. Under Society Act 1860 Vide Regd. No. S/59777/2007 at Delhi has been awarded an ISO 9001:2008 Certification for its standard and Quality Management System under Society Act. 1860 Govt. of India & Registration U/S 12A and 80G(5)(vi) of the Income Tax Act. 1961 in June,2010. WE HAVE BEEN PROVIDING TRAINING IN VARIOUS VOCATIONAL COURSES SINCE 2007. PRESENTLY WE ARE WORKING IN 16 STATES OF INDIA WITH 382 STUDY CENTERS FOR PROVIDING TRAINING . WE ALSO PROVIDE BENEFITS OF GOVERNMENT SCHEMES WHERE OUR CENTERS CAN EARN IN LACS. If you are running any Computer Center Or want to Open A New Center In India then Contact Our State Coordinator: Ishfaq Hassan Magray Mobile: +91-9906585441

Ravinder singh (Proprietor)     17 April 2014

i am running my computer institute please help me how to register my computer center that i can provide a valid certificate of student. 

cutty (Associate)     18 April 2014

If you want to start your computer center you can register it under SME and for that you can register it under partner ship Act. or best option is you can take franchise of a good brand.

ishfaq (State Coordinator)     16 August 2014

For Franchise Registration Of Computer Centers In Himachal Pradesh, Jammu and Kashmir Or In any Part Of India. Contact our State Coordinator Mr. Ishfaq Hassan Magray. Mobile: +919906585441 E-mail: mgiindiajk@gmail.com, mgiindiahp@gmail.com

ZAHID HUSSAIN (abc)     23 October 2014

Sir 

my name is Zahid , i want start an short term course institute under an registered socity .

Do i start an institute with this socity ?

Do i wil be authorisable for providing Certificate of the course

plz tell me my email-id: zhus9595@gmail.com 

Pramod Kumar   18 June 2015

Dear sir/madam

I have started a training institute for computer accounting & basic of computer in a rented premises. I want to register my institute please tell what is the procidure and fee. it is possible through online. Can i register it with a new name?

Harpal singh (centre head)     26 June 2015

hii

i m running my computer centre. now i want to register my computer centre so that i can issue the certificates to the students at my own. plz provide me the detail procedure to apply.

plz reply as early as possible

thanks

AMAR SAXENA   12 July 2015

Hello My All Friend My Name Amar Saxena I m All ready Run a Accounting Institute in Lucknow.

I m Provide Student Job 100% in Accounting Sector .

any Problum to contact me on my Website online Chat system my time 10:00AM to 10:00PM .

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register