Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

shailendrachimade (n/a)     13 January 2008

how to register a company in karnataka

hi  

i have a queiry

a TN based listed company purchased shares of a private company in karnataka and merged it with itself and the TN high court  approved the merger, now the merged entity wants to register in karnaaka for running the business.

please advise in the matter

Learning

10 Replies

Prakash Yedhula (Lawyer)     13 January 2008

Procedure for Registration of Private Limited Company

1) An application for approval of name is to be filed with the Registrar of Companies in Form No. 1A.

2) Within seven to ten days, the Registrar of Companies sends an intimation to the applicant about the availability of the proposed name of the Company. Once, the name is approved, it is valid for a period of six months.

3) The applicant has to then prepare an application for Registration. The following are the documents to be submitted at the time of Registration

Three copies of draft Memorandum & Articles of Association out of which one copy should be duly stamped with the necessary stamp duty.

a) The necessary Filing Fees.

b) The same may be paid by a Demand Draft in the name of Registrar of Companies

c) The original copy of the name approval letter.

d) Form No. 1 duly typed on a stamp paper and duly signed.

e) Form No. 18 duly typed and signed.

f) Form No.32 duly filled in and signed (in duplicate).

4) On submission of the said documents, a receipt is issued by the Registrar of Companies on which a date is specified.

5) On the appointed date, the prospective director or his authorised representative has to visit the office of the Registrar of Companies and make the necessary changes in the various documents as suggested by the Registrar of Companies.

6) On completion of the said changes, the said documents may be submitted to the Registrar of Companies. The Registrar verifies the changes made and checks whether all the formalities have been completed.

7) The Registrar of Companies issues a Certificate of Incorporation in the name of the company.

shailendrachimade (n/a)     13 January 2008

thanks for your reply

but my quiery is not how to register a private limited company, there is already a company working in TN and continue to do the business in Karnataka in the name and style as registered in TN what is the procedures and formalities

mani (Audit Manager)     24 April 2008

There is a need to register a branch in the same name of the TN Based company. The registration as per companies act is not required.A Board resolution passed by the TN Based company that a branch be opened in Karnatk is pased. It is assumed that the business is also being done in TN and the registered office contiunues in TN. But it is required under various other laws in karnataka like 1) Shops & Establishment Act, 2) Profesional Tax Act, 3) Regn under KVAT (sales tax act) and other relevant acts specific to business

SANJAY DIXIT (Advocate)     05 May 2008

Good Information.Thanks mr. Yedul.

Guest (n/a)     15 May 2008

Sir, What is Form No. 1, Form No. 18 and form no. 32...what it should carry Vidya

Guest (n/a)     16 July 2008

I am currently a freelancer software developer making software projects for various companies. I now want to register my software company as a sole proprietorship company. Kindly let me know the procedures, forms required and the approximate cost of the registration process. Also let me know what is the criteria for the registration of service tax. I need this information urgently. Kindly help.

Guest (n/a)     23 September 2008

hello,

sir  this balaji  i want to open a firm  but i dont knw how to do registration

and where to do. sir plz help me out.

Masoom (Director)     05 May 2009

Hi,

We are a registered company "www.technixindia.com" and our registered office is in Patna, Bihar. Now we want to open a Branch Office in Karnataka and the activity that we intend to do is 1) Water Tank Cleaning and we might also add 2) Software Development wing (an year later).

Could you please let us know if we will need to register our BRANCH office at Karnataka(since the registered office is in Bihar)?

Any help or pointers would be of great help to us.

Thanks & Regards,
PS

mani (Audit Manager)     07 May 2009

Under Companies act, only a board resolution need to be passed for opening up of branch in Karnataka.

Registrations will be required various local laws like Value added Tax (Sales Tax) / Professional Tax / Labour laws / PF / ESI Etc locally.

If your service comes under service tax and you do billing from Bihar and karnataka also, then one more registration is required under service tax act.

You may also have to apply for a seperate Income tax TAN for the branch sepeately (if need

arises - I am not expert on TDS - so get that angle clarified )

Niraj singh   30 January 2021

Thank you so much for sharing this useful and informative information with us.

Cybonetic Technologies is a leading web hosting company in Patna offering  Fast and Reliable Web Hosting. Buy a domain and hosting at the cheap prices with 24x7 support.
<a href="https://www.cybonetic.com/web-hosting">web hosting company in patna</a>

web hosting company in patna, web hosting service in patna, web hosting provider in patna, reseller hosting provider in patna, website hosting company in patna

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register