LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Imran Ahmed (proprietor)     05 April 2014

how to recover money from franchisor?

I am from Chennai, took one franchisee from Ahmedabad based company. Now I have closed down my business due to loss in running the business on permission from the franchisor. Now the concern is the franchisor is not responding to my emails and phone calls . Pls advice me How to recover my deposit money from the franchisor.

Learning

6 Replies

chandani kumari (Corporate & Tax Lawyer)     05 April 2014

Dear sir, 

If they are paying no interest in you money, send a legal notice followed by filing a recovery case against him with evidently proof as you said that with  company permission you closed  your business. 

Yes, the franchisor is not paying any interest on my deposits.Moreover I would like to know whether I should send a notice and file a recovery case from Chennai or Ahmedabad?

Yes, the franchisor is not paying any interest on my deposits.Moreover I would like to know whether I should send a notice and file a recovery case from Chennai or Ahmedabad?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register