Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mani123456 (Engineer)     10 May 2011

how to get wedding documents from Arya Samaj temple

Hi,

At the time of My marraige in Arya Samaj temple I submitted a document(affidavit),

stating that this is my second marraige. My wife after 5 year of marraige put 498a against me

and then I had to file divorce case against her. Now she is telling to court that I

cheated her while keeping her in dark about my first marraige.

I contacted Arya Samaj Temple where I got married but they say that they do not have any marraige record.

I need to get the affidavit I submitted to Arya Samaj temple at the time of marraige to prove that My wife

is lying in front of the court.

Arya Samaj temple is not cooperating and not giving me the document, and not ready to give me in writing that

I submitted the affidavit.

Kindly advise how to use law to get these documents.

Regards

Manish

Learning

1 Replies

Mani123456 (Engineer)     16 May 2011

Hi,

Kindly guide me to get the documents from Arya Samaj Temple as they are non cooperative

and says that they do not keep the documents with them at all. Then even my marraige must not be considered valid??? They are not giving me the affidavit certified copy which I submitted at the time of marraige.

I have been repeatedly asking and requesting them to issue me a certified copy so that I can prove the court that

my wife is totally lying. It will help me in all the cases she has been fighting with me.

Regards

Mani

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register