LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Arjun   21 August 2017

how to get directions

Hi, Wife filed false cases with false allegations. One of the allegation was that I had beaten her on a particular day and she lost her consciousness. But in reality, that incident never happens and she attended her job on the said day. That time she was working in a private company(MNC). So I am planning to request the honorable court to direct her employer to submit her attendance details In this case, how can I request the court? Is there any format of letter that needs to be submitted. Pls help. Thanks, Arjun

Learning

12 Replies

Arjun   22 August 2017

Experts, Pls put some light on this query.

Adv Radhika Mehta (Advocate)     22 August 2017

Make an Application to the Court for issuing witness summons to the employer

Arjun   22 August 2017

@Ramesh Singh, If you did not understand the query, read it again.

Arjun   22 August 2017

Thank you Radhika Mehta! Is there any format for the application for issuing witness summons to employer.

Arjun   22 August 2017

@Ramesh Singh, If you did not understand the query, read it again.

Sachin (N.A)     22 August 2017

Originally posted by : Arjun
Hi,

Wife filed false cases with false allegations. One of the allegation was that I had beaten her on a particular day and she lost her consciousness.
But in reality, that incident never happens and she attended her job on the said day. That time she was working in a private company(MNC). So I am planning to request the honorable court to direct her employer to submit her attendance details
In this case, how can I request the court?
Is there any format of letter that needs to be submitted.
Pls help.

Thanks,
Arjun

You may proceed as per advice of Ms Radhika Mehta

But before that ensure through your own sources that her presence is mentioned in attendence record. As she is working in pvt company and attendence record in pvt companies can be easily manipulated / changed. 

So, if your wife is clever it will backfire you.

Arjun   22 August 2017

@Ramesh Singh, A case is a case, whether it is family dispute or criminal case. And you might be aware that wife's are the first ones to initiate criminal cases(false 498a). Then where is the point that I am making it as criminal case.

Arjun   22 August 2017

@Sachin sir She worked in a MNC and the attendance process is the biometric process.So I feel that tampering the attendance is not possible.any thoughts pls..

Adv Radhika Mehta (Advocate)     23 August 2017

I agree with Mr Sachin. You can file an application under Order 16, CPC to issue witness summons to your wife's company. 

Arjun   23 August 2017

Thank u Radhika, Ramesh & Sachin

Sachin (N.A)     23 August 2017

Originally posted by : Arjun
@Sachin sir
She worked in a MNC and the attendance process is the biometric process.So I feel that tampering the attendance is not possible.any thoughts pls..

A biometric attendence can be deleted by the admin

Steps on How to Delete Attlogs from the Biometrics1.

Go to
Option

Under Option, go to

System Opt

Under System Opt
go to

ADV Opt

Go to
DELETE ATTLOGS.
1 Like

Arjun   23 August 2017

Thank you Sachin, for your inputs. I need some more guidance from you on this. So is it fine for you if I sent a PM?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register